Are you searching for a convenient yet secure way to showcase your tablet computers? These sturdy iPad podiums that display in stores will make sure that your showcases won't be missed. Tablet computers are becoming more and more popular these days, and retailers are discovering just how well they can work in a variety of establishments. The affordable iPad podiums for Apple tablets allow you to create an interactive display almost anyplace. Whether you choose at tabletop mount for a point of sale or a kiosk style stand for a trade show, there is a model perfectly suited to plenty of different locations. iPad podiums, such as a tablet kiosk, are often built to be portable because of that. Many designs are lightweight, with carrying cases and easy assembly (if any assembly is even needed) so that you can easily take them with you to a variety of trade show events. These iPad podiums also provide an extra level of security when your tech is out in high traffic areas. All of these features conjoin to make feasible, protective displays with a little extra style to really make the exhibitions distinguish themselves from the rest. These iPad podiums are in stock and ready to ship today!How are tablet computer kiosks, both floor standing and counter top models, often used?
- Within retail stores is one of the most popular locations to find an iPad set up. They help provide additional details about newly arrived merchandise, and can also assist sales associates in keeping guests and customers enlightened about what's happening in the store. They can also be set up nearby the cash wrap as a way to collect customer volunteered information (such as phone numbers or e-mail addresses) and make sure that they go directly into the database. And any number of other apps could offer up a whole host of new abilities for your store.
- As was mentioned above, the stands for Apple tablets can also be found at the trade shows of many different industries. The tablets are eye-catching to passersby, encouraging them to come over and check out your booth. They can be pre-loaded with a variety of videos and product specs for potential customers to watch. Tablets are also a great way to keep visitors occupied while your staff is dealing with other guests, giving them the opportunity to follow up once the videos are completed.
- You can also spot the iPad stands being used more and more in restaurants. They can be set up in the waiting areas to give people an opportunity to check out a digital version of the menu before they're seated.
- The stands can also be found in hotels for similar reasons, as well as providing additional information about events occurring in the hotel itself and points of interest in the surrounding areas. This would provide a nice complement to the concierge desk, making it as easy as possible for your guests to get all of the information they desire.
- Freestanding podiums. As the name suggests, these models are built to be set up on a sales floor or by a trade show booth. Since they usually resemble a pedestal or a podium to some degree (varying by model, of course), these stands often come to an ideal height for customers and passersby to use while standing right in front of them. While they are often lightweight so that they can easily be moved around, they have substantial bases that make them longstanding even in crowds.
- Desktop or countertop designs. These stands are quite a bit smaller than the freestanding designs as they're meant to go on a table or counter, much closer to your customers' eye lines. Some have bases that resemble picture frames, making them easy to rearrange within a store or office and be placed in the most convenient locations or easily offered to customers to use. Other designs feature desk clamps that, while temporary, keep the tablets firmly in place while providing a decent range of movement and accessibility.
- Car models. These designs are quite interesting, although they're not exactly podium style. What they're built to do is allow you to use an iPad while in a car. The headrest models are great for keeping passengers entertained while on a long car trip, and the suction cup models make it easy to turn the iPad and a navigational app into an easy to read GPS system.
While a variety of designs are offered to keep your iPad well supported, many of these kiosks do share some similar features to make the iPad as easy as possible for customers to use. Many models (not all, especially on the stands that are built for higher security) provide strategic cut-outs to grant access to the charging ports, headphone jack, and power button. The trade show stands do let you choose whether to show your screen in either a landscape or portrait orientation, depending on which style meets your needs best. Many styles also have angling mounts, letting you tilt the screen to find the best viewing angle for your visitors. And if any assembly is needed, it can be accomplished with in just a few minutes so that you can start using the trade show kiosk almost immediately.
Some other tablet holder models also feature a number of security features that make them useful in higher traffic areas, or in locations where staff may not be able to keep as close an eye on the technology. If that's the case, consider stands that incorporate frame locks, securing the iPad firmly within the display casing. Other designs use screws or cables to affix the stand directly to the floor or a heavier object (such as a display cabinet or something similarly weighty) to make sure that it's nearly impossible for someone to walk off with your iPad.
Here at Podiums2Go.com, we have hundreds of different styles of podiums ready and waiting for your order. From the classic pedestals for giving speeches, both free-standing and table top designs, to the modern laptop stands and carts that bring multimedia presentations to life, we have all of the tools and accessories to fit your demo needs. Check out our electronic and portable sound systems to make sure that your words can't be missed. We also offer covers to make sure your lecterns are well protected when they're not being used. So come check out the e-catalogue for podiums from the largest display warehouse online today and discover our wide range of products! Major credit cards and Google Checkout accepted.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns we can be reached in a variety of ways. During business hours we can be reached by clicking on the 'Live Chat' button on the sidebar, which will open up a direct instant message conversation with one of our customer service representatives. If you prefer phone contact, we can be reached at 1.800.572.2194. No matter what time of day or night it is we are always available by e-mail, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for shopping with us here at Podiums2Go.com!