Acrylic Podium - Plexiglass Pulpits & Clear Lecterns with Plexiglass Design
Want an acrylic podium that makes a big impression at the next lecture or presentation? The plastic lecterns, lucite podia or clear pulpits are a small handful of thousands of furniture manufactured and ready to ship from the warehouse. The acrylic podiums are masterfully bonded and the expertly cut to guarantee that beauty and clarity is kept in tack during the constructing process. Lucite podia and clear pulpits heighten the presentation because the edges are perfectly smooth to the touch and have a transparent look. Acrylic podiums, similar to plexiglass pulpits, have crystal clear cut edges because all the edges are heated to a very high temperature after cutting them to receive this clear glass style. An entire atmosphere can be altered by simply adding contemporary Lucite lecterns. The acrylic podium uses thick transparent panels for a durable piece of presentation furniture in a church, school, conference room or other public speaking venue.
Where is a plexiglass pulpit commonly found?
- Acrylic podiums are staple at religious facilities. The church furniture helps preachers and religious leaders command attention.
- Schools often have an acrylic pulpit in the front of the classroom. Teachers, guest lecturers and students can give their oral reports and keep notes on the stand.
- Businessmen and women lead presentations to colleagues in boardrooms and conference areas. The Lucite podium will certainly give the speaker a professional appearance.
Knock down church furniture and clear pulpits are wonderful on so many differing levels. Shipping costs are considerably lower because these presentation products can be shipped by ground instead of by truck. The portability of the knock down lecterns is unlimited because if a meeting room has been changed to a local hotel, this church furniture can be easily taken apart, put in a vehicle & then reassembled in a few minutes once it arrives at its final destination. Some knock down plexi lecterns come with a shelf inside to accommodate more notes & even a glass of water. Table top church furniture, such as clear pulpits, translucent communion stands, or lucite podia can be effective in a seminar room where space is inadequate & where a floor standing lectern is not really an benefit. These tabletop pulpits, or lucite podia can also be effective in special needs situations. The plexiglas styles with aluminum uprights are very appealing and elegant in any setting they are placed in. Whether you prefer the larger or smaller lucite lecterns with aluminum extensions you won't be disappointed. The plexi is so smooth and clear and the aluminum extrusions have a fabulous satin finish. Standing behind one of these plexi pulpits, confidence will soar with a high class feeling that these lecterns exude. The wood lecterns line is a recently added lectern to the plexi podia line and so far it is catching some eyes. The veneer extrusions or uprights add a little warmth to an otherwise cool design. We've added silver accents for a little flair or bling. We also offer this lucite pulpit with or without a vinyl logo applied to the front of the podium.
Where can these Lucite podium models be set-up in the establishment?
- The floor standing clear pulpit is the most common model. These plexiglass lecterns are made for standing tall on the level ground.
- The tabletop clear podium is great for a desk in a school or other educational facility. Smaller designs make the plexiglass podiums convenient to move and adjust.
- Similar to a desk, lecturers at an intimate speaking venue can put the acrylic lecterns on a table or counter space.